Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing Our Student Correspondent!

Hello Verrazano Voyager Blog readers! My name is Deryn and I am a junior in The Verrazano School majoring in History and English. In the coming semesters I will be blogging about all things Verrazano and encourage you to submit entries as well! If you know someone in the Verrazano School doing research, a service project or anything noteworthy let us know. You can e-mail us at theverrazanovoyager@gmail.com.

Now a little bit about myself, again I am currently a junior at CSI and like all things History and English. I am planning on going to graduate school for library sciences and spend most of my free time going to museums or buried in a new book. I look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions for the blog and hope you enjoy reading!

- Deryn Cro, Student Correspondent

No comments:

Post a Comment